Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014...A Look Back

So just a couple days left in 2014.

I guess I'll spend a little time here and look back at where I've been.

Something I rarely do...always try to keep moving forward...even if its just baby steps.

But it might be worth it to take a few minutes to reflect on all that I have overcome this year...to even make it on this transplant list.

And I thought I would change it up a bit by making a little video...I think I will do more of this in 2015.

And you'll notice I made a few changes to the look of the blog too...always a work in progress.

And finally I'm adding a YouTube channel to host these videos.  It's kinda fun to learn a few new tricks here and there.

Anyway, thanks for watching, and have a very safe and very Happy New Year!









No comments:

Post a Comment