Sunday, August 31, 2014

Every Day Now...

Every day it seems I get a bit slower, maybe take a couple extra breaths here and there.  Steps have been tough for a while, and inclines too, now just walking slowly and carrying on any kind of conversation is a bit harder than I'm used to.

But...

Every day I am just a little more appreciative and thankful for how far I've come, and reminded in a million little ways how many people are genuinely pulling for me.  And honestly, that's the most important medicine I take right now...the kind words to me and Tammy and the rest of my family, really do help us look forward to another tomorrow.

Today was a day of laughter and friends and family and just silly stupid stuff.  Kind of a perfect day if you ask me.

Being on this list isn't so bad right now.  My goal is to always keep that attitude.   To not waste today waiting for a better tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment